Paperless Billing And Paperless Policy
With GEICO's paperless options, you can quickly access your bills and policy papers online—anytime, anywhere. No clutter to worry about because it's all paperless!
No More Paper Chase
Do bills get lost in the mountain on your desk? Is one of your New Year's resolutions to get your office organized and under control? Whether you have a detailed catalog of every financial document or you're a little more laid back with your paper system (or, lack of), GEICO makes it easy to get and stay organized.
As Simple As 1-2-3
- Sign up; it's a snap! Activate your online account to take advantage of our paperless options. You can enroll in paperless billing or paperless policy—or both!
- When a new bill is ready or new policy papers are available, we'll send you an email.
- Then you simply log into GEICO's Policyholder Service Center to review your latest policy documents.
Why sign up for Paperless Billing?
- You'll get your bill faster and more conveniently. We'll email you as soon as your bill is ready to view online.
- Instant access simplifies your record-keeping.
- Review bills for the last six months online. No need to track down old bills and payment information.
- There's no obligation. You can switch back to paper bills if that works better for you.
Log into GEICO's Policyholder Service Center and select "Paperless Options" to enroll in Paperless Billing.
Why sign up for Paperless Policy?
- We'll send you an email when your latest policy documents are ready to view online.
- Your most recent policy documents will always be available online. With Paperless Policy, there's no hunting down policies and amendments.
- If you make changes to your policy, your revised policy documents will be online for your review. That's right, your up-to-date documents at a click of the mouse.
- Paperless Policy is currently available in most states.
- There's no long-term commitment. You can always switch back to paper policy documents mailed to your home.
Log into GEICO's Policyholder Service Center and select "Paperless Options" to enroll in Paperless Policy.