Adding Multiple Vehicles
Ready to add a vehicle or get a quote? Sign into your account here to get started. If you've already started and need help, read on!
Adding or replacing a vehicle on your policy requires you to choose how many vehicles you want to add. To add only one vehicle to your policy, or figure out how much it will cost, select "One."
Adding Multiple Vehicles
If you want to add more than one vehicle to your policy or want to know the cost of adding multiple vehicles at the same time, select "Multiple."
Before continuing, make sure all the following are true:
- Your vehicles are all private passenger vehicles, such as cars, SUVs, pickup trucks, and minivans. If you'd like to add a motorcycle, trailer, RV, golf cart, or something else, you can add them one by one. See our article about different types of vehicles and how to get coverage for them here.
- Your vehicles will all be registered in the same state.
- Your vehicles will all be located at the same address.
- You're adding vehicles with only factory equipment (in other words, they don't have any aftermarket modifications).
- The vehicles you are adding will be registered to an owner who is currently listed on your policy. If the owner is not listed, add them to the policy first, and then add the vehicle(s) they will own or drive. You can learn more about adding a driver here.
- Coverage will begin on the same date for all the vehicles you add. For example, if you are taking possession of all the additional vehicles at the same time, you will likely need to start coverage for all the vehicles on the same date.
What if I don't meet all the criteria above? Can I still add multiple vehicles?
You can add each vehicle separately, one at a time. To get started, select "One" when asked how many vehicles you want to add, starting with the vehicle(s) you already own or plan to purchase. Once you have added the first vehicle, you can return to the Add or Replace Vehicle Page and repeat the process for each additional vehicle. If you need help, chat with us.
What if I just want a quote for multiple vehicles?
If you are only looking for a quote for adding multiple vehicles and do not meet the above criteria, chat with us.
Check out other useful tips about adding vehicles here.
The above is meant as general information to help you understand the types of drivers you may need to add to your policy. This information does not refer to any specific contract of insurance and does not modify any definitions, exclusions or any other provision expressly stated in any contracts of insurance. We encourage you to speak to your insurance representative and to read your policy contract to fully understand your coverages.