How To Add or Replace a Vehicle
Whether you’re just thinking about getting a new car, or you’ve already taken the plunge, it’s easy to get started. Sign into your account, visit the Add or Replace Vehicle page, and answer a few questions about your new vehicle (or your potential new vehicle). Then we’ll show you a quote, and you can either apply your changes right away or save the quote for later.
If you’ve already started to get a quote or update your policy but need some help, check out the articles below for additional guidance on each step in the process.
- Step 1: Adding One Vehicle or Multiple Vehicles?
- Step 2: Select the Vehicle Type
- Step 3: Enter the VIN
- Step 4: Is the vehicle owned, financed, or leased?
- Step 5: Will the new vehicle replace a vehicle on your policy?
- Step 6: If you’re replacing a vehicle, have the plates been surrendered or transferred?
- Step 7: Primary Use, Primary Driver, Annual Mileage, and Matching Drivers to Vehicles
- Step 8: Review your quote and apply your changes, or save the quote for later.