Keep the Halloween spirit going with these Halloween treats! You can learn to make them in 15 minutes or less thanks to our friends at Tasty.
10 ounces 60% cocoa dark chocolate chips
6 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
½ cup soft caramel candies
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 cup popped butter popcorn
1½ cups assorted Halloween candy, such as candy-coated chocolate, candy corn, and fun-sized
candy bars, cut into ½-inch pieces, divided
16 ounces white chocolate chips
1 cup broken chocolate sandwich cookies
1 .88-ounce package of candy eyeballs
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the dark chocolate chips and 2½ tablespoons of coconut oil. Microwave in 30- to 45-second intervals, stirring between, until melted and smooth.
3. Spread the chocolate mixture into a ¼-inch-thick layer on the prepared baking sheet.
4. In a separate medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the caramel candies and heavy cream. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between, until melted and smooth.
5. Sprinkle the popcorn and three-quarters of the Halloween candy over the melted dark chocolate. Drizzle the melted caramel over the candy and popcorn.
6. In another medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and remaining 3½ tablespoons of coconut oil. Microwave in 30- to 45-second intervals, stirring between, until melted and smooth.
7. Pour the melted white chocolate over the center of the candy bark and spread evenly to the edges, creating a marbling effect. Top with the remaining Halloween candy, chocolate sandwich cookies, and candy eyeballs.
8. Freeze for about 10 minutes, or until chocolate has solidified.
9. Cut the chocolate bark into 10 pieces.