Go back to school in style with these cool backpack decorations from our friends at Nifty.
Patch Patterned Backpack
-Iron or super glue
- Lay out patches on the backpack in the desired pattern.
- Using a hot iron or super glue, adhere patches to the backpack.
- Let it dry if you used glue.
Paint Pen Backpack
- Using a paint pen, add shapes and lines to the backpack.
- Add multiple layers of the paint pen to create a darker and more finished look.
- Let dry.
- If desired, map out text or design on a backpack using a pencil or marker.
- Cut a long piece of embroidery thread in desired color.
- Thread floss through the needle and double up, then tie the end.
- Starting from the inside of the backpack, push the needle through and follow the design.
- Tie loose ends inside. Tape down to adhere so no snags occur.