The Gecko Continues His (Tiny) Journey Across America

Our beloved GEICO Gecko has made a number of new stops on his never-ending journey across America to tell people how GEICO could help them save on insurance. This past year, he stopped by a rather unusual pool party, went golfing in the Carolinas, got to fly with the GEICO Skytypers, visited Coney Island and helped some friends assemble furniture for their new apartment before heading back to the office for an important conference call:

Stay tuned for more Gecko commercials coming soon! In the meantime, check out more great commercials.

1. Carol LeMay says

I absolutely love the gecko commercials. I’d like to see him visit the Four Corner in Colorado so he can visit four states in one commercial.

2. Cyndi says

I can’t stand the weird new commercials‼️ The stupid green blob & other things don’t compute to Geiko.?? The Geko is always great ?

3. Jim says

The British Sports Car scene shows two different cars. The first car is a MGA (MG), and the car he drives up to park is a TR3 (Triumph)

4. brenda hasenei says

Feel in love with the geko from the start, who ever thought of this little guy is brillant, I never fail to laugh at his quipts and adorable personnia. hes the most commercial that makes you stop and watch and listen , instead of the usual commerical look away. more gecko!!!!!!!

5. Bob Coons says

Related:
    Valet Gecko commercial
    The car looks like an MG in the beginning but at rhe end looks like a triumph TR3.
    What kind of car are they?

6. Theresa Maynard says

Love all the commercials with the little Gecko. Don’t ever stop them. They are to cute. He is a joy to watch after all the stuff that’s on TV these days. He always makes us smile.

7. Dave Rosato says

Why is he sitting behind the dashboard of a 1960 MGA then he is driving a 1960 TR-3? I have a red MGA and got excited at the beginning of the commercial.

8. Richard Hudgins says

Your lizard is apparently driving an MGA in the driving scene then he turns a Triumph TR 3 over to the valet. MG and Triumph had the sort of rivalry that Ford and Chevy guys did. I owned a 59 TR 3.

• Steve Held says

It drove me crazy to see the MGA in the driving scene and a TR3 in the parking scene. The production company must think the viewers are a bunch of dummies.

• diecuts says

I think it’s great to see British sports cars in a national commercial. I have both cars and it is fun to see even though they seem to mix them up at will.