More Than Just Great Savings

In our latest commercial campaigns, we remind you that GEICO is about more than just saving money on car insurance. For instance, did you know…

GEICO has been saving folks money for over 75 years:

GEICO has an award-winning mobile-app:

GEICO can help you with other insurance products, too:

GEICO has a 97% customer satisfaction rating*:

More great GEICO commercials are coming soon! Stay tuned! In the meantime, check out the It’s What You Do series.

What’s your favorite GEICO commercial? Tell us in the comments below.

*Customer satisfaction based on an independent survey conducted by Alan Newman Research, 2017. Market share data from the 2016 A.M. Best market share report, published May 2017.

Cast Credits:

Extreme Landscaping”
Neighbor on Mower: Steven Bailey
Pruning Man: Gil Christner
Neighbor’s Wife: Celeste Pechous
Tag/Announcer VO: Andrew Anthony

“How to Draw a Masterpiece”
Sketch Woman: Allison Bills
Sketch Man: John Pirruccello
Model: Sean Riley Smith
Art Critic: Kevin Fabian
Caterer: Stacy Kaney
Tag/Announcer VO: Andrew Anthony

“Lighten Up”
Guy: Brett Rickaby
Neighbor: Rolando Boyce
Astronaut: Tim Dolinar
VO Talent: Andrew Anthony
Music – Stock Music from APM. Song Title – “Good Tidings”

“Fleas”

Moose VO – Chris Marrs
Buffalo VO – Brian Stepanek
Wolf VO– Sean Michael Howard
Tag/Announcer VO – Andrew Anthony

Leave a Reply to Ken Haggerty Cancel reply

1. GF says

Silly, I know, but I cannot decipher the word in ‘do my…………… look okay? It sounds like shrive/trive? And yes, I realize I need to get a life…………..

• Editor (GEICO) says

Wish I could point you toward a source, but I hear it was a fake clock specially made for the commercial. I’m sorry! I hope you find one, though!

2. S. Schmidt says

I need to have a cuckoo clock like you have in your ad. Please let me know how to get one. Thank you. Sincerely S schmidt

• Editor (GEICO) says

3. Deneane Johanson says

My favorite ad is “Cuckoo Clock”. When it comes on where ever I’m am I stop what I’m doing to watch it. I know the lady churning butter is missing butter, and we know the guys sawing wonder why their arms aren’t more “jacked”, But I can’t help thinking What about the dancers and the accordion player, what do they think? LOL Love your adds!

• Madeline Johnson says

My husband loves that cuckoo clock . I must get one for his next birthday(80 years old). Please tell me where I can get one.

• Editor (GEICO) says

4. RJZ says

Who is the actress who plays the mom in the cuckoo clock commercial? She looks like an actress that has been in TV rolls but I can’t place her.

5. Filltoill says

Amazing artible about this place. I’m currently planning my travel (to France this time), so your information will be very useful. Thanks! Cheers.

6. Patricia A Hospie says

I have been a Geico customer for more than 45 years. You are the only insurance company I have ever used for my automobile(s) coverage.

I was taken aback today when I saw your commercial “Little Miss Muffet….etc,. etc. The burglar who stole her “tuffet” was a very dark complexion culprit, who quite frankly appears to be black. At first, I thought it was a mask, until the last phrase that said, “he was caught with “whey” on his “FACE”. I’m not sure what your intention was, but in these times when racism is alive and well in this country, I find the commercial to be insulting. Why not have a white face (same as the cop and Miss Muffet) with a mask over his eyes…. the same as most “cartoon burglars? I hope to hear from you to know that the commercial has been revised or pulled. Thank you!

7. Dick Jones says

Your whole series of “more” commercials have the most irritating dialog I see on TV currently, and I see them way too often.

• Kathy says

I saw ypur Miss Tuffet add for the first time today and could not believe what I was seeing. Why was the burglar made to obviously appear black? This ad purpetutas the idea of the “bad guy” being dark skinned. This is totally unacceptable Geico! Just what we don’t need in the current climate of racism in this country. I am shocked that Geico would think this is OK.

• Lisa says

That’s what I want to know? The fountain spits up a water-like plume of sand. How did they do that??