Before Buying Umbrella Insurance
Sure, getting an umbrella rate quote is easy with the help of our experienced insurance representatives to guide you. But, if you want the process to be even quicker, take a look at the things we'll be discussing in order to provide you with an accurate quote for the coverage you need. Chances are, only a few things apply to you. You may need some of that pesky paperwork too. So, grab your policy coverage sheets and give us a ring.
Vehicles & Recreational Equipment
We'll need to know whether you or anyone in your household owns any of the vehicles listed below, with whom you have liability coverage for the vehicles, and the coverage amounts. (Minimum limits are required.)
- Private passenger vehicles
- Classic or antique cars
- Motorcycles or dirt bikes
- ATVs (all terrain vehicles)
- Golf carts
- Other specialty vehicles
- Boats or personal watercraft (type, size, horsepower and the use of the watercraft e.g., racing, fishing, etc.)
In addition, you may be asked some follow-up questions:
- Does anyone in your household have personal use of a company vehicle?
- Is anyone in your household that operates these vehicles under the age of 25?
- Has any driver in your household had a traffic conviction within the last 5 years?
- Are you and/or your spouse the sole owners of all vehicles?
We'll need to know about your homeowners, renters, or condo/co-op policies and the liability limits on those policies. (Minimum limits are required.) We'll need to know whether you own any additional properties and information about the homeowner or landlord policies on those homes.
We also need to know about:
- Your occupation (including whether you hold a public office)
- Other umbrella insurance
- Liability claims
- Civil or criminal charges
Now that you know what to expect, call for an umbrella insurance quote today!
Additional questions and criteria may apply.