Quickly Compare Car Insurance Rates And Quotes
Do a side-by-side auto insurance comparison of GEICO vs. your current insurer.
15 minutes could save you $500* or more on auto insurance this year.
See why millions of people switched to GEICO last year...
- GEICO is always here for you 24/7, 365 days a year, online or over the phone
- GEICO has a 97% customer satisfaction rating!
- Accident Forgiveness** (because we all need forgiveness)
- Fast and fair claim handling (within 48 hours!)
- Guaranteed claim repairs for as long as you own your car when you use a GEICO-recommended shop
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- A variety of discounts to help you save (we have over 600 organizational affiliations that may help you save even more)
Here's a checklist to help you compare GEICO auto insurance to your current provider!
|Policyholder Benefits||GEICO||Your Insurance Company|
|New customers report average annual savings of over $500|
|Multiple discounts available|
|24/7 customer service with a licensed agent|
|Help with homeowners, renters or condo insurance through the GEICO Insurance Agency|
|Coverage for your motorcycle or RV|
|Is the nation's second-largest private passenger auto insurer|
|97% customer satisfaction rating|
|Offers Accident Forgiveness to customers**|
|Offers a variety of payment options to fit your needs|
How does this side-by-side auto insurance comparison look? Does it stack up to what your current car insurance company is offering you?
If any of this is missing from your checklist, you owe it to yourself to get a car insurance quote. You can also call us at 1-800-947-AUTO (2886) or contact your local GEICO office to see how much you could save!
*Some discounts, coverages, payment plans and features are not available in all states or all GEICO companies. Average savings amount based on national GEICO New Policyholder survey data through December 2016. Customer satisfaction based on an independent study conducted by Alan Newman Research, 2016.
** Not available in CA, CT and MA
Accident Forgiveness applies to qualifying drivers who have been accident-free for five years or more. Accident Forgiveness applies only to your first accident. Subsequent occurrences do not qualify for Accident Forgiveness. Accident Forgiveness eligibility is determined by your specific policy type, as well as your state laws and regulations.