Norfolk, VA Car Insurance
Car Insurance in Norfolk, VA
When it comes to finding the right car insurance in Norfolk, VA, GEICO has you covered. For people who love adventure and still like a place that maintains a hometown feel, the Norfolk and Virginia Beach area is a great place to call home.
Norfolk's reasonable cost of living allows residents to appreciate a lifestyle that will not break the bank. Residents can also rely on GEICO for affordable quality auto coverage. You can quickly get a car insurance quote online and see for yourself how good you rate could really be.
Why do people love GEICO for car insurance?
GEICO continues to exceed the expectations of our car insurance customers in Norfolk, VA. Here are just some of the benefits of an auto insurance policy from GEICO:
- Easy-to-use GEICO Mobile app to manage your policy
- 24/7 access to licensed agents
- Multi-Policy Discount available when you insure more than your car
- Plenty of other car insurance discounts
Virginia Minimum Car Insurance Coverage Requirements
Norfolk, VA drivers are required by law to be insured. The minimum car insured coverage required by the state of Virginia includes:
- Bodily Injury: $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident
- Property Damage: $20,000 per accident
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage: $20,000 per accident with a $200 deductible for hit-and-run accidents
These are just the minimum required coverages, but drivers are welcome to choose extra protection for added security. Our licensed agents can help you determine the right coverage for your situation and help answer your questions.
Local GEICO Insurance Agents in Norfolk, VA
GEICO has local offices around the Norfolk, VA area if you ever feel like talking to one of our licensed insurance agents face to face. They are all ready to help you with your insurance needs, including answers to questions about your car insurance policy.