How To Begin Shopping For Car Insurance
You can receive your fast, accurate car insurance quote at home, work, or anywhere you like. Plus, your quote can be recalled at your convenience.
To get started, just have your current policy declarations page available.
Then, complete your free car insurance quote with these tips in mind:
- All states have minimum coverage requirements for auto insurance
- You can adjust your quote amount by changing the coverage limits and deductible amounts
- Consider carrying a higher deductible to lower your premium. A $500 deductible amount is a popular choice
- Collision coverage provides protection for your car
- Liability coverage helps protect your personal assets in the event you are responsible for injuries or damage
- Be sure to carry enough liability coverage to protect the value of the assets you own
- GEICO provides many discounts for drivers who qualify
You can also try our Coverage Calculator to help you determine your coverages.
The above is meant as general information and as general policy descriptions to help you understand the different types of coverages. These descriptions do not refer to any specific contract of insurance and they do not modify any definitions, exclusions or any other provision expressly stated in any contracts of insurance. We encourage you to speak to your insurance representative and to read your policy contract to fully understand your coverages.