San Antonio, TX Car Insurance
San Antonio Auto Insurance Quotes
Live in San Antonio, TX and need an auto insurance quote? Whether you're in Universal City, Alamo Heights, the West Side, or anywhere in between, GEICO can help:
- Get a car insurance quote online, or
- Contact our San Antonio insurance agents
Texas Minimum Car Insurance Requirements
Texas requires all drivers to have the following minimum coverages as part of their auto insurance policy:
- Bodily injury liability: $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident
- Property damage: $25,000
- Personal injury protection (PIP): $2,500 unless you reject this coverage
- Uninsured motorist bodily injury: $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident unless you reject this coverage
- Uninsured motorist property damage: $25,000 and a $250 deductible unless you reject this coverage
While these are the minimum coverages for Texas drivers, everyone's insurance needs are different. Check out our Coverage Calculator for a personalized recommendation.
GEICO's San Antonio Auto Insurance Agents
Looking for an experienced insurance agent in San Antonio? Our agents are here to help you find personalized coverage on Texas car insurance and more. Be sure to ask about how you could save even more by adding a homeowners insurance policy through the GEICO Insurance Agency.
Texas Car Insurance: Everything You Need To Know
Visit GEICO's Texas car insurance guide to learn about the state's auto insurance requirements, minimum coverages, defensive driver discount, graduated driver's licensing and more.
The Gecko's Favorite Spots in San Antonio (And Why)
- River Walk ("beautiful stroll with lots of real live people")
- Japanese Tea Gardens ("not quite the 'tea' I'm used to, but a nice escape")
Check Out a New Quote
You are about to leave geico.com